Hero MotoCorp showcased Xtreme 200R at the Auto Expo 2018 along with XPulse adventure concept. The premium bike will be launched as TVS Apache RTR 200 4V rival.
Apr 17, 2018
Latest Auto news
The new 2018 Toyota Yaris will be pitted against Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and the sedan will be open for bookings from April 23.
Apr 17, 2018
Hero MotoCorp is expected to launch XPulse during the festive season soon after Xtreme 200R's launch.
Apr 16, 2018
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- Honda X-Blade ABS launched at Rs 87,776; priced on par with rival Suzuki Gixxer ABS
- 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted; to get Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), cosmetic updates
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Mahindra Marazzo shines in Global NCAP crash test with 4-star safety rating