Tata Motors has already showcased the Nexon AMT variant at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2018.
Feb 21, 2018
Latest Auto news
The AMT in the Tata Nexon will be a six-speed unit and it will have creep mode function and hill assist.
Feb 20, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 image leaks in full glory ahead of launch: Design language revealed
- Prime Minister Probables: 'Mayawati will be India's first Dalit PM if Rahul Gandhi thinks big'
- Nokia X6 India launch time frame details leaked: Quick facts
- Trump backtracks on Helsinki comments; says Russia might have meddled in 2016 elections
- Tata Nexon AMT is now more affordable; XMA variant launched at Rs 7.50 lakh
- Audi Q3, Q7 Design Editions launched in India; all you need to know
- Kawasaki Z900RS in black colour launched at Rs 15.30 lakh in India
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift likely to be launched on August 6 in India
- Isuzu Motors India rolls out a D-Max V-Cross as 10,000th vehicle from SriCity plant