Latest Auto news
Tata Motors has added six-speed automated manual transmission with the Nexon compact SUV range and it is limited to top-spec XZA+ trim. The company has also introduced new Etna Orange color with a Sonic Silver dual-tone roof option.
May 3, 2018
Volkswagen India is mulling over bringing the 6th generation of the Polo GTI revealed in 2017. The current Polo GTI is fully imported and hence, the company may introduce the hot hatch straight away before its regular version getting launched in India.
Apr 30, 2018
Toyota Kirloskar Motor launched the Yaris at a price range of Rs 8.75 lakh to Rs 14.07 ex-showroom across India. The Honda City rival is offered only with 1.5-liter Dual VVT-i petrol engine and deliveries are scheduled to start in the first week of May.
Apr 30, 2018
Ather Energy, the Bengaluru based start-up found by two IITians is all set to launch a premium electric two-wheeler. Ather S340 will boast of a touchscreen dashboard, which integrates cloud-based data, disc brakes and LED lights and other premium stuff.
Apr 29, 2018
2 hours ago
- Swami Agnivesh is a fraud who survives on foreign donations: CP Singh
- Attack was pre-planned and I could have been murdered: Swami Agnivesh [VIDEO]
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson
- World Emoji Day: A sneak peek at Apple's new emoticons coming in iOS 12, Mojave macOS
- Tata Nexon AMT is now more affordable; XMA variant launched at Rs 7.50 lakh
- Audi Q3, Q7 Design Editions launched in India; all you need to know
- Kawasaki Z900RS in black colour launched at Rs 15.30 lakh in India
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift likely to be launched on August 6 in India
- Hyundai Grand i10 price hike; base variant likely to cost Rs 14,205 extra