Santa Clara in California was covered in thick foam on Friday 18 November. The foam was seeping out of a hangar at the airport.It was up two metres thick and covered roads and cars nearby. Authorities said the foam was caused by a fault in the airport’s fire prevention system. Locals were warned to keep away for health reasons.
Nov 19, 2016
UFO sightings 2016: Nasa cuts ISS live feed when bright object moved quickly across the earth? [VIDEO]
The clip, filmed by a passenger, shows the green snake fall from the upper compartment of the plane, during an Aeromexico flight from Torreón to Mexico City on 6 November. The plane was forced to make a priority landing so animal control could take the serpent away. Aeromexico is currently investigating the incident.
Nov 8, 2016
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- Happy Ugadi (Gudi Padwa) 2018 quotes: Wishes, greetings, photo messages to share
- Air conditioner mechanic posing as doctor arrested after student dies in ambulance
- Factory worker dies after colleague pumps air from high-pressure pipe into anus
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger