A three-year-old boy miraculously survived being hit by a truck and dragged under its wheels in east Chinas Zhejiang Province on 22 December. Shocking CCTV footage released of the incident shows the toddler being pushed in a pram by his mother at a busy intersection when a truck drives through a red light and smashes straight into the child.The boy was taken from underneath the truck and given back to his mother. Luckily, he is currently in stable condition.
Dec 24, 2016
The last year has seen the rise of populism across the world, most notably with Brexit and the election of Donald Trump. IBTimes UK asks senior fellow at Chatham House Professor Matthew Goodwin whether this is a new trend, or something that has been building up for many years
Dec 24, 2016
Germany plans watchdog to crack down on fake news before elections, and this is what led to the idea
- Tata Nexon AMT launch: Bookings, price, new color, features and all you need to know
- North Korea cancelled planned Olympic meeting with Mike Pence at the last moment
- Worst crash in Winter Olympics history? Del Bosco lucky to be alive after accident at PyeongChang
- Guns destroyed in viral #Oneless campaign
- Doctors slam Emirates airline after flight crew kick out a British woman who complained of period pains
- China's 'cash and carry' diplomacy in Balochistan: The good, bad and the uncertain
- Modi giving a cold shoulder to Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, but seems eager to meet Donald Trump Jr
- Doctors puzzled as Indian man bites off snake's head and chews it in 'revenge'
- LIVE: Kamal Haasan party launch: Ulaganayagan launches his party Makkal Needhi Maiam and flag [PHOTOS+VIDEOS]