Heart in a bag: Britain's only woman kept alive by a £86,000 artificial heart that she carries in a backpack
Erica Garner has died following a recent heart attack. The 27-year-old was hospitalised on 24 December and suffered major brain damage from a lack of oxygen while in cardiac arrest.
Dec 31, 2017
Rajinikanth announces entry into politics, says his political party will contest all 234 seats in Tamil Nadu
The preliminary inspection by the BMC detected an authorised partition wall and two rooms, besides an illegal plastic roof supported with bamboos which were reduced to ashes in the blaze.
Dec 30, 2017
Mumbai: Kamala Mills fire leads to demolition drive against errant resto-bars; FIRs against 1Above, Mojo Bistro
Bali volcano: Balinese priest makes scary prediction about Mount Agung's eruption; will it come true?
- Attempt to traffic $61.5 million of cocaine via Russian embassy in Argentina foiled
- Watch : Female barista attacked by armed man in Washington state
- The CV is dead and Artificial Intelligence can help companies & candidates 'Shortlist' better [VIDEO]
- Alina Zagitova: The 15-year-old who waltzed on ice to win gold at Winter Olympics 2018
- Justin Trudeau is entertaining Indians more than Bollywood with his dresses and bhangra dance moves [Video]
- What is funeral stripping? China to crack down on the bizarre practice aimed at drawing more mourners
- Indian-origin Canadian minister Harjit Sajjan says he faced racial discrimination for 'looking different'
- 14-year-old Indonesian boy laid 20 'chicken eggs' since 2015 but doctors can't explain why
- Woman helped partner repeatedly rape her daughter for a bizarre reason