Eid al-Adha 2016: Muslims around the world celebrate the festival with prayers and sacrifice [PHOTOS]
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad prayed for Eid al-Adha in a mosque in Daraya. The city was taken back from rebels last month, marking a blow to the rebellion.
Sep 12, 2016
- Whats next for Congress post shutdown? 8 February deadline looms after government reopens
- From Siri audio news to HomePod support, here's what's new in iOS 11.2.5
- Tokyo prepares for nuclear war with drill amid tensions with North Korea
- 'It's a shame,' say furious fans over Logan's 2018 Oscars nomination, Wonder Woman snub
- Pawan Hans helicopter crash: Bigger skeletons in the closet?
- Who is Siddhartha Dhar? Indian-origin ISIS militant designated 'global terrorist' by US
- Incredible photos show Buddhist monk 'smiling' two months after his death
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Haryana horror continues: Woman dragged out of car and raped, as husband is held at gunpoint