Bengal: Howrah school shut, Saraswati Puja halted as 'Islamic fundamentalists' stopped from celebrating Milad-un-Nabi
Did Asaduddin Owaisi use Jallikattu platform to slam Uniform Civil Code, make case for triple talaq?
West Bengal communalised? Imam fatwa and 'excommunication' combines with Islamised textbooks for children
Happy Pongal 2017: Best SMS, wishes in English, Gif images, picture messages, photos to share on Whatsapp, Facebook
Twitterati call for arrest of Kolkata Imam who threatened to behead Tarek Fatah after issuing fatwa on PM Modi [VIDEO]
Hundreds of thousands of barefoot devotees joined a procession in Manila on 9 January, to honour a centuries-old black statue of Jesus Christ. The Black Nazarene, a 17th century icon carved in Mexico, is believed to have healing powers and can grant miracles. The procession has been celebrated for more than 200 years in the Philippiness capital, where around 80 per cent of the population is Roman Catholic.
Jan 9, 2017
- Woman attacked with acid, 'possessive' female colleague under scanner
- Pakistani TV show darkens fair-skinned models to prove 'black is beautiful'
- BrahMos supersonic cruise missile successfully tested with Indian-made seeker
- India's 'stern warning' to Facebook, other social media: Influencing elections not tolerated
- Cambridge Analytica scandal: Which Indian political parties are involved?