Thousands are taking to the streets in Greece to show their support for a new leftist government, ahead of debt talks with lenders. They say Eurozone needs to stand united, and their country needs
Feb 16, 2015
In Havana, Cuba, locals and merchants react to news that the U.S. has eased import restrictions on Cuban goods and services. Except for a few broad categories of goods -- like cars, live animals,
Feb 16, 2015
ROUGH CUT (NO REPORTER NARRATION) Apple CEO Tim Cook addressed a crowd of more than 1,000 people at the White House summit on cybersecurity in Palo Alto, California. Before his remarks, Cook was one
Feb 14, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 13 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 289.83 points up to stand at 29,094.93. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 93.95 points up to stand at 8,805.50. PIIND and MCLEOD RUSSEL INDIA LTD. were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 11.31% and 9.38% along with MRPL and GITANJALI with an increase of 9.05% and 8.82% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include OIL and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 5.33% and 4.62% along with INDIA CEMENTS LTD. and GAIL with a decrease of 4.36% and 3.96% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 208.66 points at 19,586.94 while the banking sector is up 289.73 points at 22,187.50 and the reality sector is down at 16.44 points at 1,721.09. The Indian currency is down 0.2% at Rs 62.18 per dollar.
Feb 13, 2015
- Government announces health insurance cover for 10 crore families; fund seems insufficient
- PNB Scam: Five things you need to know about Nirav Modi and PNB fraud
- Air traffic grows 20% with 1.14 crore passengers in Jan 2018, Raju says 'lovely start for Indian aviation'
- Petrol and diesel prices drop in India for 5th consecutive day
- IndoStar Capital plans IPO to raise Rs 2,000 crore