New Delhi, Feb 12 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 271.13 points up to stand at 28,805.10. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 84.15 points up to stand at 8,711.55. BF UTILITIES LTD. and INDIA CEMENTS were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 12.36% and 12.11% along with SPARC and MRF with an increase of 10.00% and 10.00% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include BANK INDIA and PMCFIN with a decrease of 5.92% and 4.97% along with RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. and FRL with a decrease of 4.76% and 4.54% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 280.59 points at 19,378.28 while the banking sector is up 208.23 points at 21,897.77 and the reality sector is up 22.00 points at 1,737.53. The Indian currency is up 0.03% at Rs 62.27 per dollar.
Feb 12, 2015
EDITORS' NOTE: THIS EDIT CONTAINS COVERTED 4:3 MATERIALS Digital cash for the future or a haven for cryptocurrency con-men? Bitcoin has been a controversial topic for years, but an alleged scandal
Feb 12, 2015
New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 178.35 points up to stand at 28,533.97. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 61.85 points up to stand at 8,627.40. FORTIS and NCC were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 19.97% along with PIPAVAV DOC and HCC with an increase of 15.96% and 11.74% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include SRF and PMCFIN with a decrease of 5.50% and 4.94% along with SADBHAV ENGINEERING LTD. and MUTHOOT FINANCE LTD. with a decrease of 4.63% and 3.04% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is up 152.22 points at 19,097.69 while the banking sector is up 225.47 points at 21,689.54 and the reality sector is up 12.80 points at 1,715.53. The Indian currency is up 0.08% at Rs 62.23 per dollar.
Feb 11, 2015
- The CV is dead and Artificial Intelligence can help companies & candidates 'Shortlist' better [VIDEO]
- Stocks to watch on Feb. 23: Fortis Healthcare, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda
- Best bitcoin trading platforms in India: Here's where you can buy, sell bitcoin, ripple, litecoin & more
- 'Firm losing India deals due to US president's curbs:' Donald Trump Jr. hinting at a father-son conflict?
- Apple tops Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Company ranking, Reliance Jio ranked first in India