Film director Spike Lee, known for films that deal frankly with racial issues, appeared in Chicago on Thursday (14 May) to defend his planned movie about the city, after its reported title, Chiraq, was criticised by local politicians.
May 15, 2015
'Purampokku Engira Podhuvudamai' Movie Review: A Slow-Paced Movie Featuring Vijay Sethupathi, Arya, Shaam
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Daughter Aaradhya Touches Grandfather's Feet Before Leaving For Cannes Film Festival 2015 [VIDEO]
Box Office Collection: Deepika-Amitabh's 'Piku' a Hit; Sunny Leone's 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' a 'Mega Disaster'
2 hours ago
- Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja wedding in Geneva, dates revealed
- Details of Sunil Grover and Shilpa Shinde's new show revealed
- Daisy Irani raped, beaten: Other celebs who were sexually abused in childhood
- Hichki day 1 box office collection: Rani Mukerji's film gets strong opening
- Aamir Khan's Mahabharat: Will Baahubali creator SS Rajamouli direct the film?