Burberry stars past and present gathered in Londons Regent Street store for the premiere of the British heritage brands new festive campaign on Tuesday (November 3). Burberry CEO Christopher Bailey recruited an impressive roster of stars for this years Christmas campaign, which was inspired by the much loved opening sequence in the Billy Elliot movie, which turns 15 this year.
Nov 4, 2015
Neil Nitin Mukesh trolled for getting role in 'Game of Thrones'; Twitterati say actor to be a 'White Walker'
Meadow Walker turns 17: Rare photos with dad Paul; what 'Fast & Furious' actor wished for his daughter
- Abhishek Bachchan & ex-fiance Karisma Kapoor attend Mohit Marwah wedding, this is what happened next [Photos]
- Taimur Ali Khan or Ziva Dhoni? Who is this star kid in this adorable photo?
- Is Megan Priyanka Chopra's long-lost sister? Here is why the internet believes so [Photos]
- Have Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal finally decided to take the plunge this year?
- GV Prakash's Naachiyar hit by piracy