Morning Brief: Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons sparks speculation, BCCI holds off on IPL tender process, Akhilesh Yadav breaks down at SP meet and more
Cyrus Mistry's removal from Tata Sons is likely to impact TCS, Tata Motors, Tata Steel shares on BSE, NSE
Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry, appoints Ratan Tata as interim chief; speculations rife over his removal
Both Ryanair and easyJet have issued profit warnings since the collapse of the pound.
Oct 24, 2016
- Cheque books of SBI's associate banks to become invalid after March 31
- New bill to protect American call-center jobs: Bad news for India
- 7th Pay Commission: Government may offer salary hikes beyond recommendations
- Nirav Modi scam: 'PNB staff bought assets overseas, stashed funds'
- Narendra Modi could rule till 2024, maybe longer, without strong rival: Poll