The CBI and ED officials feel that they can get Nirav Modi to India in six months. Both the Indian and the UK authorities have called the fugitive diamantaire's arrest as a "big success".
Mar 21, 2019
Meghan Markle won't keep calm until satisfied with her goal; is royal household seperation one of her goals?
The court in London was responding to a request raised by the Enforcement Directorate for Nirav Modi's extradition in a money laundering case.
Mar 19, 2019
- India's BrahMos missile can render China's defence useless [Fascinating facts]
- Little aliens on earth: Eerie CCTV visuals sparks extraterrestrial debate
- Bollywood vs NCB: Irrfan Khan's wife demands legalisation of CBD Oil; here's why
- Hathras gang-rape: UP Police forcibly cremates victim's body, SIT probe ordered | What we know so far
- Fact-check: Yes, Biden said 'Inshallah' mocking Trump on his taxes; here's what he said