Japan on Thursday, August 17, threw its weight behind India in its standoff with China over the Doklam region. Read to know more.
Aug 18, 2017
Chinese media organisations have been consistently accusing the Indian government and its military of intruding into Chinese territory.
Aug 17, 2017
Read to know how China and its media have softened their stand on the border conflict, and have gone from threatening India to now suggesting more sober solutions to the problem.
Aug 17, 2017
On the occasion of Independence Day, the Ministry of External Affairs announced that India will provide medical visas to all bona fide Pakistan patients. Read to know more.
Aug 16, 2017
India is in talks with Bangladesh and Myanmar about its plan to deport around 40,000 Rohingya Muslims it says are living in the country illegally.
Aug 12, 2017
The Islamic State group can still send funds to its supporters and motivate attacks in Europe and other countries despite military pressure and lack of revenue, UN experts said in a report.
Aug 11, 2017
17 hours ago
- Is Divya Agarwal single? Actress says 'I don't care'
- Should you wait for Moto G6 or buy Redmi Note 5 Pro?
- Vegetarian diet vs Mediterranean diet: Which is more effective for weight loss?
- No more Windows Phones left: The rise and fall of Microsoft mobile OS
- Human Barbie gets $40,000 plastic surgeries paid by 'sugar daddies'