Nepalese Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba's statement came amid the ongoing military standoff between India and China in Doklam.
Aug 25, 2017
Typhoon Hato in Macau has left more than half the city without water and power.
Aug 24, 2017
The move follows toughened United Nations sanctions agreed this month after North Korea tested its first two intercontinental ballistic missiles in July.
Aug 23, 2017
Boko Haram militants sent out four times as many child suicide bombers this year as they used in all of 2016, Unicef said on Tuesday.
Aug 23, 2017
We urge the Indian side to take concrete actions and make positive moves to correct its wrongdoing, Chinese spokesperson said.
Aug 22, 2017
Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said that he "was sure China will make a positive move" with regard to the military standoff in Sikkim and that a "solution" to the ongoing conflict would be arrived at "soon".
Aug 21, 2017
A Fortune 500 company reportedly fired several Indian employees from its offices in Tehran, before reinstating them when the Indian Embassy there intervened. Read to know more.
Aug 19, 2017
- Not happy with Samsung Galaxy S9? This might interest you
- Asaram convicted in 2013 rape case, gets life imprisonment
- Who is Dolores Leis Antelo? Spanish woman who looks like Donald Trump
- Casting couch in television industry? TV actresses call it 'fake belief'
- Human Barbie gets $40,000 plastic surgeries paid by 'sugar daddies'