According to North's official KCNA news agency, the launch was aimed at examining the strategic and technical features of the "super-large multiple rocket launchers."
5 days ago
The cherry blossom season is an extremely important period for the Japanese. The officials by imposing restrictions on their gatherings have allowed the public to visit the blossom hotspots.
11 days ago
South Korea reported 76 new coronavirus cases on Tuesday, maintaining a downward trend in new infections which raised hopes that Asia's largest outbreak outside China may be slowing.
11 days ago
North Korea launched multiple short-range projectiles into the sea on Monday, March 9 as part of ongoing firing drills, a week after it resumed missile tests following a three-month break.
26 days ago
The social media company made it mandatory for all employees in Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea to work from home to curb the spread of coronavirus, while employees from other regions can choose to come to work from the office as needed.
Mar 4, 2020
According to the Korea Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDCP), the number of dead rose to 22 from Sunday's 20. South Korea has the largest Coronavirus outbreak in the world outside mainland China.
Mar 2, 2020
South Korean director Bong Joon-ho's Parasite created history by becoming the first non-English-language ever to win Oscars for Best Picture.
Feb 10, 2020
Seungri was a public relations director at the now-shuttered club, where staffers are alleged to have used hidden cameras to film women and to have used alcohol and drugs to sexually assault them.
Feb 2, 2020
While North Korea had dismissed chances of resuming inter-Korean dialogue at the end of joint military exercises, it did not comment on working-level talks with the US.
Aug 21, 2019
South Korean President Moon Jae-in called for peace talks and reunification of the Korean peninsula by 2045.
Aug 16, 2019
Japan said the launches have not threatened its national security as it didn't enter its exclusive economic zone.
Aug 2, 2019
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un personally watched the test-fire of two short-range ballistic missiles.
Jul 26, 2019
12 hours ago
- Anushka Shetty on her marriage with Prabhas; 'We've planned to enter wedlock in November'
- The night Jaya Bachchan invited Rekha for dinner in Amitabh's absence and said: 'I will never leave Amit' (Throwback)
- Gauri Khan on Shah Rukh Khan cheating on her: If we aren't going to be together, let me find somebody else (Throwback)
- Questioning accuracy of India's GDP growth rate projections: Should you believe the numbers?
- Pakistan gets Chinese underwear as N95 masks
- Apple's acquisition of AI startup is great news for Siri users
- Taapsee Pannu's hair colouring goes terribly wrong, forced to chop-off hair
- Google is watching! How location data from phones can help in fight against coronavirus