The relationship between the Jeff Bezos and the Saudi government had soured since early last year after the Washington Post's coverage of the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.
Jan 22, 2020
The development is seen as Saudi Arabia's concession to Pakistan for not attending the Muslim countries conclave in Malaysia.
Dec 29, 2019
Saudi authorities have also cracked down on dissent, arresting scores of critics including clerics, intellectuals and activists.
Nov 12, 2019
Aramco has entered into a non-binding letter of intent with Reliance Industries Limited on August 12, 2019, to purchase a 20 per cent stake in its oil to chemicals division.
Nov 11, 2019
Six-fold rise in Saudi visa fees; Muslim nations criticise the move on rising cost of Hajj pilgrimage
Iranian oil tanker explodes near Saudi port months after Aramco bombing; Iran claims 'terror attack'
- Two-pronged strategy to avert telecom disaster: Centre may offer relief on taxes, input costs
- Alien breakthrough: UFO spotted following International Space Station for more than 20 minutes
- Relief to government contractors as coronavirus covered under 'Force Majeure Clause': What it means?
- Indian Bank ATMs won't dispense Rs 2,000 notes from March 1: Here's why
- Anushka Shetty finally opens up about marrying her cricketer boyfriend