Saudi Arabia plans to set up a $10 billion oil refinery in Pakistan's deepwater port of Gwadar, the Saudi energy minister said on Saturday, speaking at the Indian Ocean port that is being developed with the help of China.
8 days ago
'We will not let Kangana Ranaut walk freely in Maharashtra', threatens Karni Sena on release of Manikarnika1 day ago
- 'Rohit Sharma has small one, Virat Kohli has huge one' - Sofia Hayat's scandalous old tweets resurface
- First Hybrid car from Maruti-Toyota alliance to roll out in 3 years
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Here's how to feed 10 billion people a healthy, sustainable diet by 2050
- 2019 BMW X4 in its sporty glory launched at Rs 60.6 lakhs: Variants, features & price