Pakistan was doubly embarrassed within a span of hours as it tried to shift the blame of terrorism to India. Read to know exactly what happened.
Sep 24, 2017
Baghdadi killed: 'Confirmed information' about ISIS chief's death, says Syrian Observatory for Human Rights
Syria: Did US-backed troops violate Geneva convention by using white phosphorus on ISIS in Raqqa? [VIDEO + PHOTOS]
- Jet Airways pilots heave sigh of relief as Korean Air comes to town with job offers
- Will Exact Poll results tomorrow beg to be different?
- Maruti Suzuki under investigation for anti-competitive pricing policy
- George RR Martin's next Game of Thrones book to release in July 2020
- Will consumption slowdown impact Indian economy?