Pakistan was doubly embarrassed within a span of hours as it tried to shift the blame of terrorism to India. Read to know exactly what happened.
Sep 24, 2017
Baghdadi killed: 'Confirmed information' about ISIS chief's death, says Syrian Observatory for Human Rights
Citizenship Act protests: West Bengal burns over CAB, Jamia students clash with police, curfew in Assam1 day ago
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- SBI customers could lose all their money just by doing this: Bank issues warning
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- 'There will be a blast at Salman Khan's Galaxy Apartments': Hoax mail puts Mumbai Police on high alert
- US blocks UN meeting on human rights abuse in North Korea as tensions escalates