Asus has posted a bunch of teaser images for the ZenFone 4 line-up on its official Facebook page, hinting at its imminent launch.
Jul 22, 2017
India has become Facebook's largest country audience with a total 241 million active users.
Jul 14, 2017
Video footage of a British man wielding a large machete and what he claims is a grenade threatening to blow up mosques and stab Muslims surfaced online in the aftermath of the London Bridge terror attack. However another video has emerged showing the same man apologizing for his comments, clamming he never posted the video and that it was a joke that wasnt meant for the internet.
Jun 5, 2017
Facebook, Google, Twitter sued for aiding 'rise of ISIS'; why are tech companies struggling to curb online terror content?
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- A guy tried to download Uri-The Surgical Strike full movie and what he got is beyond surprising [Video]
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- Deepak Kalal beaten publicly in Delhi; entire incident runs live on YouTube [Video]
- Sachin Bansal gets on board Ola with Rs 150 cr investment; app now valued at Rs 4,090 cr