Honey-trapped BSF jawan shares defence details with Pakistan's ISI; gets arrested by UP anti-terrorism squad
Apple's Safari and Firefox to lead privacy war; to block tracking cookies which Facebook leaves behind
Google officials in India earlier this year were alarmed to learn that Facebook Inc was likely to generate about $980 million in revenue in the country in 2018.
20 days ago
Technology behemoths Google and Facebook have activated emergency response services to help people update their safety status and help people track the missing person's whereabouts.
Aug 19, 2018
The reason behind the young farmer's extreme step was not related to debts. Mohan Gowda, instead, hanged himself to death after his newly wedded wife lodged a complaint against him.
Aug 14, 2018
In order to make the page and account authentic, social media companies have introduced the concept of the verified page with a blue tick.
Aug 3, 2018
Facebook has announced plans to invest $4.5 million in multiple programmes including NewsMatch, Facebook Membership Accelerator and a new partnership with the Asian College of Journalism.
Aug 3, 2018
Facebook has announced new APIs for business users that will allow the service to charge for messages sent later than 24 hours.
Aug 2, 2018
- Heavy job cuts in telecom sectors; Reliance Jio comes to rescue
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 vote process and poll predictions: Who will emerge victorious?
- Milan Fashion Week: Emily Ratajkowski goes braless and leaves nothing to the imagination [Photos]
- Jennifer Aniston agrees with Justin Theroux that their split was 'heartbreaking'
- Bigg Boss 12: Anup Jalota fond of kinky and unnatural sex; claims model who accused him of sexual exploitation