Fire Marshal says two people were exposed to the banned hazardous gas but showed no symptoms.The incident took place at a mailing facility at Menlo Park, California.
Jul 2, 2019
Facebook's crypto is not designed to be a closed system and is meant for transactions in the external economy, which concerns RBI.
Jun 20, 2019
The rumours began gaining momentum when Facebook's co-founder Chris Hughes had written an op-ed for the New York Times and suggested that the company should be separated into multiple companies.
Jun 14, 2019
Truecaller India users' data was breached by hackers and it is being sold on the dark web. However, the company has denied such an incident.
May 22, 2019
Select regions of Europe and Asia were affected by the disruption of Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. In India, some people faced issues on desktop versions, but only for a brief time.
Apr 15, 2019
In the soon-to-be-released WhatsApp update, users will be able to see how many times a message/photo/video has been forwarded and group admin will get powers to block individuals from sharing annoying forwarded messages in the chat sessions.
Apr 9, 2019
- 'Indian economy doing very badly': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- IIM Ahmedabad to introduce a Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Business Analytics
- After PMC debacle, Centre starts working on stronger framework for co-op banks
- Bigg Boss 13: 'Battling depression to 'given up for adoption', know all about Arti Singh's controversial life
- Powerful earthquake measuring 4.5 on richter scale strikes San Francisco Bay area