Technology behemoths Google and Facebook have activated emergency response services to help people update their safety status and help people track the missing person's whereabouts.
Aug 19, 2018
The reason behind the young farmer's extreme step was not related to debts. Mohan Gowda, instead, hanged himself to death after his newly wedded wife lodged a complaint against him.
Aug 14, 2018
In order to make the page and account authentic, social media companies have introduced the concept of the verified page with a blue tick.
Aug 3, 2018
Facebook has announced plans to invest $4.5 million in multiple programmes including NewsMatch, Facebook Membership Accelerator and a new partnership with the Asian College of Journalism.
Aug 3, 2018
Facebook has announced new APIs for business users that will allow the service to charge for messages sent later than 24 hours.
Aug 2, 2018
The Facebook-owned company will soon release 'Suspicious link Indicator' for both Google's Android and Apple iOS to warn users not to click URL links, as they might lead to a malicious website and try installing malware in the phone.
Jul 22, 2018
Boston-based Crimson Hexagon has been suspended over concerns that it harvested users' data. The company denies claims of harvesting.
Jul 21, 2018
'We will not let Kangana Ranaut walk freely in Maharashtra', threatens Karni Sena on release of Manikarnika1 day ago
- First Hybrid car from Maruti-Toyota alliance to roll out in 3 years
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Man asks for unwashed T-shirt from Mollywood actress Namitha; her reply will blow your mind
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'