Total, whose footprints are writ large in the oil exploration history of the Middle East, was the first western firm to invest in Iran, following the lifting of US sanctions in 2015.
Nov 26, 2018
"If we find that it gets to a level where we are going to lose control or where people are going to start getting hurt, we will close entry into the country for a period of time until we can get it under control," Trump said.
Nov 23, 2018
Chinese, Russian spies are taking advantage of Donald Trump's phone usage naivety. Read to know how the foreign spy agencies are planning to influence Trump in international policy matters.
Oct 25, 2018
2 days ago
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil Sharma asks Arshad Warsi to leave the show midway [Video]
- How Just.Jobs, A Fastest Growing Startup, Is Making It Win-Win Situation For Informal Sector Employers And Jobseekers
- This luxury watch is more expensive than Shahrukh Khan's home 'Mannat'
- Jon Snow to finally die in GRRM's The Winds of Winter?