This trip might spell bad news for India if it begins bilateral talks between the two countries since Bhutan might start depending more on China for financial assistance.
20 days ago
The government has repeatedly said it is committed to ensuring foreign media can report easily, but that they must follow the rules and regulations.
21 days ago
China is expected to report on Monday that economic growth cooled to its slowest in 28 years in 2018 amid weakening domestic demand and bruising U.S. tariffs, adding pressure on Beijing to roll out more support measures to avert a sharper slowdown.
Jan 20, 2019
While many of these women cross over to China and marry the men unwillingly, others are tricked and trafficked into the East Asian nation. Many of these women are reportedly also forced to have children for the men.
Dec 8, 2018
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Cobrapost Operation Karaoke expose: Bollywood, TV stars accept money to promote political parties [Videos]
- Directions to Baga Beach? Google Maps misguides tourists, locals go old-school
- Central govt may give Rs 50,000 rebate to boost electric vehicle adoption
- Will Artificial Intelligence take away jobs from humans?