Xinjiang Governor Shohrat Zakir accused US of threatening the region's social stability and said the bill was a smear campaign aimed to sow discord among ethnic groups in China.
Dec 9, 2019
Chinese Governor displays past Xinjiang terror attack clips, says US Uighur bill violates international law
China has also completed two water facilities in a parched part of the island, while a third, the biggest, is nearing completion and will supply clean drinking water to villages in the Puttalam area.
Nov 20, 2019
- Twitter creates custom like animation for tweets with #WearAMask; people love it
- Switching from oil to ghee, drinking water from silverware: Top 10 ancient practices for a healthier life
- Former PAK PM Nawaz Sharif tears into 'corrupt' Army, hints a comeback in politics
- Bigg Boss 4: Gangavva enthralls audience with her dance moves
- Malayalam actor Sabari Nath dies of cardiac arrest at 43, celebs mourn his untimely death