A five-member SC bench had given the ownership of the 2.77-acre disputed site to the Ramjanmabhoomi Nyas.
Nov 11, 2019
A five-judge constitution bench, including Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi, Justices SA Bobde, DY Chandrachud, Ashok Bhushan and Abdul Nazeer delivered the unanimous verdict.
Nov 9, 2019
Bengaluru city police have ensured strict patrolling in the city to maintain a peaceful atmosphere and to prevent any untoward incident from taking place.
Nov 8, 2019
Citizenship Act protests: West Bengal burns over CAB, Jamia students clash with police, curfew in Assam1 day ago
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- SBI customers could lose all their money just by doing this: Bank issues warning
- Mamangam 1st day box office collection: Mammootty's film fails to beat Mohanlal's Lucifer opening record
- US blocks UN meeting on human rights abuse in North Korea as tensions escalates
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?