The Congress in Karnataka made these accusations while addressing a press conference on Saturday. They also accused the BJP of corruption and bribery.
7 days ago
The "Bharat ke mann ki baat, Modi ke saath" campaign was launched here at Ashoka Hotel by Bharatiya Janata Party President Amit Shah and Home Minister Rajnath Singh in the presence of several Union ministers and senior party leaders.
13 days ago
Modi will also begin the Bharatiya Janata Party's poll campaign in Jammu division by addressing a mega public rally in Vijaypur town, Samba district.
13 days ago
Modi's priority will be to bring back rural voters after the massive swing that state elections saw, resulting in electoral pain for BJP
18 days ago
In a veiled attack aimed at the Gandhi family, Amit Shah said that since 1960, the country has been in the grip of three monsters -- 'casteism', 'parivaar-vaad' and 'appeasement'.
Dec 19, 2018
MP Assembly election LIVE updates: Tried to put up our best fight, says outgoing CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Mizoram elections results LIVE updates: MNF comes out with a thumping majority; dethrones Congress after 10 years
2 days ago
- Gully Boy day 1 box office collection: Movie gets splendid opening; becomes Ranveer Singh's 2nd biggest opener
- Gully Boy day 2 box office collection: Ranveer Singh's movie suffers big drop but still earns in double digit
- Gully Boy movie review and rating: Critics hail Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt starrer
- Who is Ankiti Bose? The founder and CEO of the latest member of Unicorn club
- Prateik Babbar, wife Sanya Sagar go topless on Instagram; couple gets brutally trolled
- Central govt may give Rs 50,000 rebate to boost electric vehicle adoption
- Is insect Armageddon under way? Entomologists up in arms
- Grammy Awards 2019: Drake snubbed for revealing flaws of The Recording Academy