After several reports of Samsungs Note 7 flagship bursting into flames, the company has been forced to discontinue the phone on 11 October. As well as the cost of this, the safety disaster could have an impact on consumers buying other Samsung phones.
Oct 11, 2016
Reliance Jio 4G speed drop infuriates users: Will 16 million customers pay for the service from January 1?
Morning brief: Clinton v Trump debate winner, Pak asks JeM to attack India, Diwali 2016 offers and more
Snapdeal Unbox Diwali 2016 v2.0 to go live this week; Rs 10,000 discount on Apple iPhone 7 series also in the offing
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Review: Crystal gazing takes a physical form
- The mystery behind PUBG maker's next game, Prologue [Trailer]
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update: Release date, complete patch notes, download instructions
- Why WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger could be banned in this country?
- WhatsApp's new feature fixes common problem with calls, but creates new one