Facebook and Cambridge Analytica have suffered backlash following claims the political consultancy firm harvested 50 million Facebook users and amp;#39; data to influence the 2016 U.S. election.Facebook and amp;#39;s stock value fell 7% at the end of Wall Street trading on March, 19 and the U.K. Information Commissioner is seeking a warrant to search Cambridge Analytica and amp;#39;s servers.A story published by the Observer and further investigated by Channel 4 News and the New York Times also revealed the company boasted about honey traps, entrapping politicians and fake news campaigns.
Mar 21, 2018
- WhatsApp update: How to get dark mode before official release
- Google Pixel 4: What makes this flagship worth the wait?
- Jio GigaFiber plans, price in India leaked: Reiterates affordable broadband offering
- PUBG Mobile's ultimate trick to win 4v4 Team Deathmatch [Watch]
- Twitter's Jack Dorsey gets a super cool personalized immigration stamp in Dubai