Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: 1.2 Update Fixes Bug Issue; Tips and Tricks - Exclusive Pokemon and Stones
Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger has found a new way for you to keep your phone or tablet charged while you're out with your friends. With the assistance of solar manufacturer Pvilion, the clothing label has launched a pair of jackets one for men, one for women that has an array of solar panels to collect solar power for charging your gadgets if you find yourself in a power bind.
Energy from the solar panels is directed to a cable and then to two USB ports in the pockets allowing the wearer to charge two devices at once.
The battery is capable of completely charging a 1,500 mAh device up to four times once fully charged. Tommy Hilfiger's solar-powered jacket is available now for $599.
Dec 5, 2014
NBA 2K15: New Roster Update Detailed; 2K Gives Away Locker Code for Legendary Player with 50/50 Chance to Win
Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roll-out Schedule Released; Moto G to get new Google OS in December, Galaxy Note 4 in January
CoD: Advanced Warfare Gets Huge Title Update, Brings Enhancements, Fixes for PS4, Xbox One; Full Patch Notes
- Spectacular Pixel 4 design confirmed by Google: Cameras excite enthusiasts
- Redmi K20 Pro: Price, specs and why it's going to disrupt India
- Amazon offer you shouldn't miss: OnePlus 6T gets biggest discount ever
- Sending too many messages on WhatsApp? You could be in huge trouble
- OnePlus 7 Review: Practical choice for a flagship in 2019