Science has figured it takes 21 days for the brain to incorporate new habits into a human system. The Star 21 fitness band takes complete advantage of this very fact and leads the user into developing long lasting habits for a healthier, overall lifestyle.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Technology/590281620992856
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/Ventunotechnology
A Ventuno Production : www.ventunotech.com
Sep 1, 2014
iPhone 6 Release Date: Price Cut on iPhone 5s, 5c to Deplete Current Stock? Apple Offers $50 Gift Card on Purchase of its Products
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date: 3 Days to go before Specifications of New Device are Revealed; What to Expect at Unpacked Event
GTA 5 Online: Cheats, Tips and Tricks to Rank Up Fast, $20 Million Bounty-Return of Modded Money Lobby?
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- China's stealth fighter J-20 flaunts missile payload: Should India be worried?
- Union minister Ananth Kumar passes away at 59; PM Modi, President Kovind offer condolences
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Sony Android Pie release tracker: Xperia XZ1, Compact, XZ Premium get latest Google mobile OS
- Apple Watch Series 4 review: The best smart fitness and health companion. Period
- Here's how to backup your WhatsApp chats, images, videos on Google Drive, Apple iCloud
- Who is Ashish Chowdhary? Apple appoints Nokia veteran as its India operations head