Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: 1.2 Update Fixes Bug Issue; Tips and Tricks - Exclusive Pokemon and Stones
Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger has found a new way for you to keep your phone or tablet charged while you're out with your friends. With the assistance of solar manufacturer Pvilion, the clothing label has launched a pair of jackets one for men, one for women that has an array of solar panels to collect solar power for charging your gadgets if you find yourself in a power bind.
Energy from the solar panels is directed to a cable and then to two USB ports in the pockets allowing the wearer to charge two devices at once.
The battery is capable of completely charging a 1,500 mAh device up to four times once fully charged. Tommy Hilfiger's solar-powered jacket is available now for $599.
Dec 5, 2014
NBA 2K15: New Roster Update Detailed; 2K Gives Away Locker Code for Legendary Player with 50/50 Chance to Win
- Moto Razr 2019 price, design revealed: Reasons why nostalgia won't hit as hard
- Hackers dump 772 million email IDs online for anyone to take: What should you do?
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- PUBG Mobile Ban imminent: J&K student body requests governor to ban game, terms it dangerous than narcotics