Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger has found a new way for you to keep your phone or tablet charged while you're out with your friends. With the assistance of solar manufacturer Pvilion, the clothing label has launched a pair of jackets one for men, one for women that has an array of solar panels to collect solar power for charging your gadgets if you find yourself in a power bind.
Energy from the solar panels is directed to a cable and then to two USB ports in the pockets allowing the wearer to charge two devices at once.
The battery is capable of completely charging a 1,500 mAh device up to four times once fully charged. Tommy Hilfiger's solar-powered jacket is available now for $599.
Dec 5, 2014
NBA 2K15: New Roster Update Detailed; 2K Gives Away Locker Code for Legendary Player with 50/50 Chance to Win
Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roll-out Schedule Released; Moto G to get new Google OS in December, Galaxy Note 4 in January
CoD: Advanced Warfare Gets Huge Title Update, Brings Enhancements, Fixes for PS4, Xbox One; Full Patch Notes
'Pete Pan Live' Tweets: Celebrities Keep up with Live Tweeting Traditions, Allison Williams Garners Appreciation
- OnePlus offer you simply can't refuse: OnePlus 6T available on Amazon with 70% buyback value guarantee
- Xiaomi Deal Alert: Mi LED TV, Poco F1, Redmi Note 5 Pro and more available at lowest prices
- WhatsApp to limit forward option to 5 in all global regions to curb fake news
- Redmi Note 7 smashing walnut is proof why it's the new-age Nokia 3310 [Watch]
- Microsoft to discontinue Windows 10 Mobile support, urges owners shift to Google Android or Apple iOS phones