Japans experimental magnetically levitating train or maglev managed to break the new world speed record on 21 April with a top speed of 374mph, Central Japan Railways, also known as JR Tokai said.
Apr 21, 2015
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Guide to Pan Mentor Quest; 'Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F' Movie Gets Big Japan Opening
Moto E 2nd Generation 4G LTE Review: Can Motorola's Affordable Smartphone Survive against Lenovo A7000, Xiaomi Redmi 2?
GTA 5 PC: Modders Dig Files, Unearth Horses, Zombies & SuperGT; Consumes More Data than 'Game of Thrones'
Update OnePlus One (aka Bacon) with CyanogenMod [Official] Android 5.1 Lollipop CM12.1 Custom ROM [How to Install]
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- Penta-camera phone LG V40 ThinQ coming to India on this date: All you need to know
- PUBG Mobile Ban imminent: J&K student body requests governor to ban game, terms it dangerous than narcotics
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update confirmed with better loot distribution: All you need to know
- How to get 1000GB free data with Airtel broadband in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and other cities