According to F-Secure's honeypot data, Russia, the US, China, the Netherlands and Germany targeted India with 436,090 attacks. This is nearly 12 times more than which originated from India.
Nov 12, 2018
No need to panic: Samsung confirms to bring Android Pie-based One UI to these former flagship phones
- Forget 2020 iPhones, here's why 2021 iPhones are more exciting
- How Qualcomm's Snapdragon 865 chipset will change 2020 flagship phones?
- Dangerous Android flaw allows hackers to steal money, private photos & more: Should you worry?
- Is 2020 iPhone the final stop before foldable iPhone?
- Huawei Watch GT 2 price in India starts at Rs 14,990: Top features, offers, availability