Android Lollipop Roadmap for Samsung Smartphones: Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5 Due for Upgrade
Nearly 200 scientists submitted an appeal to the United Nations on Monday (11 May) requesting it to adopt guidelines to protect against electromagnetic radiation that emit from cell phones, laptops, tablets and other wireless devices.
May 12, 2015
Google Nexus 7 (2013) Android 5.1 Lollipop Update: How to Install CyanogenMod [Official] CM12.1 Custom ROM [Tutorial]
14 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- There are good noise-cancelling headphones, then there is Sony's 1000XM3: Review
- PUBG Mobile fights its own battles: Bans, addiction and mental health treatments
- Christmas holiday savings: Motorola drops prices of Moto X4, Z3, Z2 series, Moto Mods and more
- Does Oppo R17 Pro really charge 40% in 10 minutes? Watch SuperVOOC in action
- Samsung Galaxy A8s round-up: Launch time, expected key features and more