Champions League team news: Arsenal vs Bayern Munich playing XI - Alexis Sanchez to be dropped again?
West Ham vs Chelsea highlights: Watch all the goals as Hazard and Costa help Blues to another EPL victory
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has dismissed claims he and star player Alexis Sanchez have had a confrontation. Sanchez was left out of the Gunners starting XI on Saturday (4 March), coming off the bench at half-time as his side slumped to a 3-1 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield. With Sanchez yet to sign a new contract at the Emirates, that incident has cast further doubt on his future at the club.
Mar 6, 2017
Alexis Sanchez and Aresene Wenger have appeared to have made up after reported discontent between the pair, which has fuelled transfer rumours. According to the Mirror, the former Barcelona mans attitude on the training ground, rows with Arsene Wenger, and Sanchez distancing himself since their defeat to Bayern has not impressed Wenger and his staff.
Mar 6, 2017
7 hours ago
- Novak Djokovic vs Kevin Anderson semi-final live stream: When and where to watch ATP Finals 2018 tennis
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Virat Kohli over 'no sledging' comment
- India vs Jordan football friendly, match to go on despite difficult conditions: Preview, probable 11, TV and live stream details
- F1 world champion Lewis Hamilton terms India as poor place, draws social media flak
- Rishabh Pant speaks about his Test career, comparisons with MS Dhoni