Champions League team news: Arsenal vs Bayern Munich playing XI - Alexis Sanchez to be dropped again?
West Ham vs Chelsea highlights: Watch all the goals as Hazard and Costa help Blues to another EPL victory
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has dismissed claims he and star player Alexis Sanchez have had a confrontation. Sanchez was left out of the Gunners starting XI on Saturday (4 March), coming off the bench at half-time as his side slumped to a 3-1 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield. With Sanchez yet to sign a new contract at the Emirates, that incident has cast further doubt on his future at the club.
Mar 6, 2017
Alexis Sanchez and Aresene Wenger have appeared to have made up after reported discontent between the pair, which has fuelled transfer rumours. According to the Mirror, the former Barcelona mans attitude on the training ground, rows with Arsene Wenger, and Sanchez distancing himself since their defeat to Bayern has not impressed Wenger and his staff.
Mar 6, 2017
1 day ago
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Bengaluru building collapse: One dead in Basavanagudi; BBMP Mayor visits spot [Video]
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- When will Tesla come to India? CEO Elon Musk has a definitive answer
- ICC T20I rankings: Rohit, Kuldeep make huge gains after series win against West Indies
- Novak Djokovic vs John Isner: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- Viswanathan Anand on Virat Kohli's 'leave India' comment: Think he lost control
- Women's World T20 2018: Harmanpreet Kaur calls for improvement after sloppy India beat arch-rivals Pakistan
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview