Video Barcelona vs PSG: Full Match Highlights: Catalans Top Champions League Group Following Convincing Win over Parisians
Video Chelsea vs Sporting Lisbon: Full Match Highlights: Blues Finish Champions League Group Stages in Style Following Comfortable Win over Lions
Arsenal Transfer News: Wenger Agrees Move for 'New Patrick Vieira', with Midfielder Set to Fly to London
India vs Australia 1st Test Day 3 As it Happened: Kohli Hits Majestic Century as India Close in on Aussie Total
New Delhi, Dec 10 (ANI): Supporters and cricket authorities thronged New Delhi airport on Wednesday when the Indian visually impaired cricketers returned home after winning the fourth ODI Blind Cricket World Cup. India defeated defending champions Pakistan to win the 4th Cricket World Cup for the Blind by 5 wickets on Sunday (December 07) in Cape Town. In reply to Pakistan's 389, India scored 392 with two balls to spare. Sports Minister Sarbananda Sonowal, Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Thawar Chand Gehlot and Chemicals and Fertilisers Minister Ananth Kumar were among others who received the team and congratulated it for the victory. Captain Shekar Naik was all praise for the efforts put in by the team to win the maiden title. Sports Minister Sarbananda Sonowal promised all help to the team, including better infrastructure.
Dec 10, 2014
- Ravindra Jadeja and Sanjay Manjrekar at each other's throat again, this time in a humorous way
- Kapil Dev shows no sympathy for Rishabh Pant, says the wicketkeeper can't blame anyone else
- [Watch] Check out the incredible security cover given to Bangladesh cricket team in Pakistan
- India won't play in Asia Cup if it's held in Pakistan, BCCI makes it clear
- You won't believe how little Indian women cricketers earn compared to their male counterparts!