New Delhi, Oct 03 (ANI): India moved to seventh position in 17th Asian Games after the nation bagged gold in women's kabaddi match on Day 14. Women's kabaddi team bagged gold on Friday after twin gold on super Thursday. Indian women's kabaddi team beat Iran in the final to clinch the gold medal. India beat Iran 31-21 to continue their dominance in the discipline at the Asiad. Before this, India had won the gold in Guangzhou, four years ago - the first time women's kabaddi was introduced in the Asian Games. Earlier on Thursday, the Indian men's hockey team and women's 4x400m relay team bagged the yellow medal making the nation proud.
Oct 3, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo Admits to Seeing 'Come Home Ronaldo' Banner, Thanks Manchester United Fans [Video]
Arsenal News: Chelsea Better Watch Out for 'Unplayable' Danny Welbeck, Says Manchester United Legend
Four-time world player of the year Lionel Messi on Thursday hailed his _fabulous_ Barcelona teammate Neymar as a future Ballon d_Or winner. Duration: 00:50
Oct 3, 2014
Asian Games 2014 Results: Gold Medal for India as Men's Hockey Team Top Pakistan Via Nail-biting Shootout
- Shocking: Faf du Plessis blames IPL for South Africa's elimination from World Cup
- Copa America 2019, Argentina vs Qatar: Preview, TV listings and how to watch in India
- Copa America 2019, Brazil vs Peru: Preview, TV listings and how to watch in India
- Virat Kohli and Jasprit Bumrah all set to get much-deserved rest
- Is Kane Williamson better than Virat Kohli?