Zimbabwe has appointed former Australian international Dav Whatmore as cricket coach in preparation for the 2015 World Cup. Duration: 00:46
Dec 30, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 30 (ANI): Indian cricket captain MS Dhoni has chosen to take retirement from test cricket, on Tuesday, after which Virat Kohli will be leading India in Sydney. BCCI said in a statement- "One of India's greatest Test Captains, MS Dhoni, has decided to retire from Test Cricket citing strain of playing all formats of Cricket." "BCCI while respecting the decision of M S Dhoni to retire from Test Cricket, wishes to thank him for his enormous contribution to Test Cricket and the laurels that he has brought to India." "Virat Kohli will be the captain of Indian Team for Fourth and Final Test against Australia to be played in Sydney from 6th January 2015", it added. Dhoni played 90 Tests for India, scoring 4876 runs. He effected a total of 294 dismissals.
Dec 30, 2014
- Steve Smith faster than Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli and Garry Sobers to 7000 Test runs
- Manish Pandey to marry actress Ashrita Shetty day after leading Karnataka to Syed Mushtaq Ali triumph
- 'Bumrah baby bowler in front of me… could've easily dominated him', former Pakistani player says
- David Warner scores triple-hundred against Pakistan in Adelaide Test
- Which pace bowling attack is better, Australia's or India's?