Watch CLT20 2014 Match 9 Live: Hobart Hurricanes vs Northern Knights Free Live Streaming Information
New Delhi, Sept 23 (ANI): Roger Federer replaced Rafael Nadal in the inaugural International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) line-up, while organisers pulled off a coup after naming Swiss maestro as replacement for the injured Spaniard. Fourteen times grand slam winner Nadal dealt a big blow to the fledgling tournament by pulling out of the Indian franchise citing 'health problems'. The event begins on November 28 to December 13. Federer will be spearheading the 'Indian Aces', the League's Indian franchise with Gael Monfils, Ana Ivanovic, Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna and Fabrice Santoro as the other team-mates. Founder of IPTL, Mahesh Bhupathi said that due to injury Nadal might not be making too many commitments, therefore, the next name that could come to mind was that of Federer's.
Sep 23, 2014
27 minutes ago
- Indian govt develops own game app in bid to counter rising cyber crimes against children
- TN actor and MLA Karunas arrested for controversial remarks on CM Palaniswami, deputy Panneerselvam
- Rajasthan elections 2018: Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra quits BJP; says 'choosing the lotus was a mistake'
- Pakistan PM Imran Khan decries 'arrogant' India for cancelling foreign ministers' meet
- Pakistani fan who sang Indian national anthem to wear shirt made of flags at Asia Cup Super Four match
- Why India lost the Test series in England? Rahul Dravid has the answer
- Laver Cup 2018 tennis live stream: Europe vs World TV guide, schedule and results
- Asia Cup 2018: Jadeja leaves Pietersen, Laxman awestruck with match-winning show on ODI comeback
- Asia Cup 2018: Ravindra Jadeja on the cusp of beating Sachin Tendulkar's record