Jaipur, Jan 22 (ANI): Justice (Retd) Mukul Mudgal, who is also the head of the Mudgal Committee, on Thursday, welcomed the verdict of Supreme Court in IPL spot fixing case. Mudgal said that Supreme Court has given a welcome decision and added that his committee too had not found Srinivasan guilty of match fixing.
Jan 22, 2015
Manchester United News: Red Devils Now World's Second Richest Club as EPL Sides Dominate Money League
Formula One News: Force India Unveils New Livery in Mexico, Replaces Traditional Indian Flag Colours
IPL Spot-Fixing Verdict: Srinivasan Given Clean Chit by SC, But Bars CSK Owner from Standing for BCCI President
Watch Michael Jordan In Tears as He Receives Charlotte Business Journal's Business Person of the Year Award [Video]
Boxing News 2015: Mayweather is Not Signing the Contract Because He is Afraid to Lose, Says Pacquiao
Watch Australian Open 2015 Second Round Live: Victoria Azarenka vs Caroline Wozniacki Live Streaming Information
Arsenal Transfer News: Gunners Announce First January Signing as 'New Patrick Vieira' Completes Emirates Switch
Australian Open 2015 Day 4 Results: Serena and Djokovic Breeze Through along with Wawrinka, Radwanska and Venus
- Gautam Gambhir disgusted by Ambati Rayudu snub; takes a dig at Virat Kohli and selectors
- Shikhar Dhawan mocks R Ashwin; responds to 'Mankad' warning with a bizarre dance [Video]
- Have Hyderabadi cricketers actually been treated unfairly?
- Andre Russell - Robbie Uthappa is afraid to get out; slams KKR for not being flexible
- Will Inzamam-ul-Haq's surprising decisions hurt Pakistan's chances at 2019 World Cup?