Dakar rally organisers cross the Bolivian salt plains near the Andes during a reconnaissance mission for the next Dakar rally that will kick off in January. The 9,000 km race will pass through Argentina, Bolivia and Chile.
Sep 25, 2014
New Delhi, Sep 25 (ANI): Indian added three more bronze to its medal tally on Day 6 of the 17th Asian Games at Incheon in South Korea. India rower Sawarn Singh clinched the bronze medal in men's single sculls final at the 17th Asian Games at the Chungju Tangeum Lake Rowing Center. The team of Indian rowers bagged one more bronze in the men's eight final event. India won the third bronze in the women's double trap team event at the Gyeonggido Shooting Range. The team comprising of Shagun Chowdhary, Shreyasi Singh and Varsha Varman accumulated 279 point to finish third behind China and South Korea.
Sep 25, 2014
Capital One Cup Results: Manchester City Crush 10-Man Sheffield Wednesday, While Chelsea Edge Past Bolton
Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Keen to Bolster Defence with January Bid for La Liga Defender
- Apple patent hints at indestructible iPhones coming in future
- Pakistani troops' barbarism at border: BSF jawan found with slit throat, eyes gouged out
- Congress leaders meet CAG seeking a probe into Rafale deal
- Babul Supriyo threatens to break man's legs and 'hand him a crutch' at event for differently-abled
- Valencia vs Juventus live stream: When and where to watch Champions League 2018/19 Group H match
- Asia Cup 2018: Fakhar Zaman's rapper outlook irks Sunil Gavaskar during India-Pakistan tie
- Asia Cup 2018: Tendulkar fan Sudhir didn't have money for UAE trip; Pakistan's Chacha Chicago helps out
- Asia Cup 2018: Have taken my bowling seriously, says Kedar Jadhav after tormenting Pakistan
- R Ashwin speaks about the impact of Virat Kohli on Indian team