The Rugby world champions, the All Blacks were welcomed back to New Zealand by chanting crowds and a string of hakas on Wednesday (4 November) as they embarked on a three-day journey around the country to celebrate their third Rugby World Cup triumph. After their arrival at Auckland Airport, the squad headed to Victoria Park in the centre of the city for a welcome ceremony, where the players signed autographs and took selfies with fans. As the All Blacks took their places on the stage, a group of schoolgirls performed another Maori welcome followed by a third haka of the morning from their male counterparts.
Nov 4, 2015
Sachin's Blasters vs Warne's Warriors All-Star T20 series: Team announcement on 5 November, says Tendulkar
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has expressed relief following his teams win over CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Tuesday night (3 November). The Red Devils are now top of Group B one point ahead of PSV Eindhoven and Wolfsburg, who are level on six points.
Nov 4, 2015
18 hours ago
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Virat Kohli over 'no sledging' comment
- Novak Djokovic vs Kevin Anderson semi-final live stream: When and where to watch ATP Finals 2018 tennis
- Australia vs India: Virat Kohli attacked by fans on Twitter again; here's why
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- Women's World T20 2018: Team India has definitely improved from last World Cup, says Mithali Raj