Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova, the highest-paid woman in sports, said on 7 March that she failed a drug test at the Australian Open due to a substance she has been taking for 10 years for health issues.
Mar 8, 2016
Maria Sharapova positive drug test: Capriati slams Russian, says she should be stripped of all titles
Adam Scott went back-to-back, winning for the second successful week by overcoming some closing-hole drama to claim the WGC-Cadillac Championship in breezy Miami on 6 March. Scott, who won the Honda Classic on 28 February began the final round three shots behind leader Rory McIlroy and fell six strokes off the pace making two double bogeys in the first five holes. However he turned his game around with a run of six birdies in the next nine holes.
Mar 7, 2016
- Andre Russell - Robbie Uthappa is afraid to get out; slams KKR for not being flexible
- SRK has a return gift for Andre Russell; not happy with Kolkata Knight Riders
- Alex Hales takes break from cricket; another English player falls victim to mental stress?
- Brian Lara predicts India vs Pakistan World Cup final; reveals surprising winner
- Was Undertaker about to leave WWE? Lucrative contract details revealed