Science & Health
Over a period of two-and-a-half years, NASAs Hubble Space Telescope observed the light echo of supernova SN 2014J in galaxy M82, located 11.4 million light-years away. The echo happens when light from the explosion bounces off a cloud of a giant cloud of gas and dust near the supernova.
Nov 10, 2017
3 November marks the 60th anniversary for the world and amp;#39;s first living creature, Laika the dog to leave earth and amp;#39;s orbit.
Nov 3, 2017
The hole in the ozone layer is at its smallest since 1988 and warmer climates could be the reason behind reduced depletion of the protective layer in the Earths atmosphere. In spite of this recovery, Nasa mentions that there is enough ozone depleting material in the atmosphere to cause significant damage. That is why the current hole, though small by records, is actually large by 1980s standards.
Nov 3, 2017
A new research has said that a giant planet has been found orbiting a dwarf star outside our solar system.
Nov 2, 2017
Pope Francis made a phone call to the International Space Station today (Oct. 26) to ask its six occupants deep questions about humanitys place in the universe.
Oct 28, 2017
- 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted; to get Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), cosmetic updates
- Nissan Kicks SUV India launch nears; production starts at Chennai plant
- Mahindra Marazzo shines in Global NCAP crash test with 4-star safety rating
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Mammoth asteroid more than a mile wide heading toward earth, NASA warns
- India fourth highest emitter of carbon dioxide; China on top of the list: Study
- Gigantic black hole collision sent ripples to earth; should we worry?
- Not dark matter, but dark fluid comprises 95 percent of the universe, finds study
- First NASA probe to return asteroid sample reaches Bennu