Science & Health
Astronomer captures rare footage of 'sprites': Here are top 7 facts about this unique phenomenon [VIDEO]
NASA's Cassini captures particles from Saturn's outer rings during Grand Finale: Top 5 things to know
India's TeamIndus will become the first private firm to land spacecraft on the moon if it succeeds in sending its rover this year end.
Jul 22, 2017
An Angolan colobus monkey was born at Zoo Atlanta on July 15. The snow-white baby will grow the typical long black and white hair at three months old. Angolan colobus monkeys are threatened by hunting and habitat loss in central and east Africa.
Jul 21, 2017
Newly released footage from NASA shows an ultra high definition view of Europe as the International Space Station orbited 250 miles above the Earth.
Jul 18, 2017
Scientists have discovered mystery signals coming from a star 11 light years away. The very peculiar pulses appear to be unique to the red dwarf, scientists say, with observations of similar nearby stars showing no similar behavior.
Jul 18, 2017
Two years after its New Horizons spacecraft sent the first images of Pluto, NASA has created two flyby videos by compiling data received from the mission. The videos were released July 7 to celebrate the second anniversary of the spacecraft flying within 7.800 miles of Pluto. It released two videos, one of Pluto itself and a second of Plutos largest moon, Charon.
Jul 17, 2017
- Trump backtracks on Helsinki comments; says Russia might have meddled in 2016 elections
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]
- J&K police recovers arms and ammo with Pakistan markings in Pulwama raids
- BWF World Championships 2018 draw: Sindhu vs Okuhara likely in quarters, stiff tests await Saina
- Indonesian authorities burn carcasses of hundreds of crocodiles
- Alien shockproof: Giant planet-sized UFO detected by NASA's Stereo spacecraft
- Are we sitting on a gold mine? No, it's a gigantic diamond mine 120-km below us
- Are genetically modified babies morally right? UK thinks so
- Every single dot of light in this picture is an entire galaxy