Science & Health
NASA to test its Planetary Defense System as giant asteroid TC4 makes closest approach to Earth on Oct 12
NASA's Hubble Space Telescope successor James Webb Space Telescope postponed to 2019.
Sep 29, 2017
Russia is reportedly collaborating with NASA to build first lunar space station and it could start in the 2020s.
Sep 27, 2017
America successfully launched a secret spy satellite on 24 September. The NROL-42 satellite was carried into space by an Atlas V rocket. The spy satellite is the latest addition to the fleet of satellites developed and operated by the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office). The NROs mission patch for the spy satellite displays a grizzly bear, ten stars and an impression of the Atlas V rocket ascending to orbit. The spy satellite marked the third NRO payload to be launched in 2017. Two more NRO missions are reportedly slated to be launched by the end of this year, with yet another satellite, NROL-52 expected to be launched via an Atlas V rocket in October
Sep 25, 2017
Thousands of protesters took to the streets to burn effigies of Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte. The anti-government rally was an outcry against Dutertes dictatorship and his bloody war on drugs campaign. Up to 4,000 people have reportedly been killed since the start of the campaign.
Sep 22, 2017
Hundreds of scientists worked for over a decade to trace the origin of ultra-high energy cosmic rays.
Sep 22, 2017
Closest ever supermassive binary black hole system discovered by 2 Indian scientists: All you need to know
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television22 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- India fourth highest emitter of carbon dioxide; China on top of the list: Study
- Mammoth asteroid more than a mile wide heading toward earth, NASA warns
- NASA tweets out tips on how to rescue Tony Stark adrift in space
- Not dark matter, but dark fluid comprises 95 percent of the universe, finds study