Richard Muller, Professor of Physics, has said that a huge asteroid can be avoided from hitting and destroying Earth.
Sep 20, 2017
Science & Health
Cassini's last images of Saturn and its surroundings offer spectacular views of the ringed planet and its moons.
Sep 16, 2017
Cassini's last images: Spacecraft captures impact site before making final dive into Saturn's atmosphere
NASAs Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) has recorded the Sun emitting one of the strongest solar flare in a decade on 6 September. The NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center issued a geomagnetic storm warning for September 13 and 14. The storm can impact satellites, navigation and communications systems but will also mean that the aurora borealis (northern lights) will be more vivid for skywatchers.
Sep 13, 2017
Satellite imagery shows hurricanes Irma, Jose, and Katia churning in the Atlantic basin.
Sep 9, 2017
Two massive sunspots have sent solar storms toward Earth.
Sep 9, 2017
18 hours ago
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Will China's Chang'e-4 mission to dark side of moon encounter extraterrestrial aliens?
- Was California initially an island as shown in old Spanish, Japanese and English maps?
- Vietnam flood: 13 killed after heavy rains batter coastal regions
- NASA's Voyager 2 has left the Solar System! Second Earth-made object to reach Interstellar space
- NASA tweets out tips on how to rescue Tony Stark adrift in space