Science & Health
Is an alien megastructure really causing the dimming of Tabby's Star: 7 things to know about the phenomenon
NASA discovers five pairs of giant black holes with the help of Chandra X-ray and other observatories
NASA to test its Planetary Defense System as giant asteroid TC4 makes closest approach to Earth on Oct 12
NASA's Hubble Space Telescope successor James Webb Space Telescope postponed to 2019.
Sep 29, 2017
Russia is reportedly collaborating with NASA to build first lunar space station and it could start in the 2020s.
Sep 27, 2017
America successfully launched a secret spy satellite on 24 September. The NROL-42 satellite was carried into space by an Atlas V rocket. The spy satellite is the latest addition to the fleet of satellites developed and operated by the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office). The NROs mission patch for the spy satellite displays a grizzly bear, ten stars and an impression of the Atlas V rocket ascending to orbit. The spy satellite marked the third NRO payload to be launched in 2017. Two more NRO missions are reportedly slated to be launched by the end of this year, with yet another satellite, NROL-52 expected to be launched via an Atlas V rocket in October
Sep 25, 2017
Hundreds of scientists worked for over a decade to trace the origin of ultra-high energy cosmic rays.
Sep 22, 2017
- CDC is shockingly confused about COVID-19 transmission; risks American lives
- Tata's paper-strip COVID test costs Rs 500; how it works [Explained]
- Study suggests dengue may provide some immunity against COVID
- Covid-hit Karnataka defers reopening schools to Sept 30
- As 'Corona cards' guarantee to ward off COVID, UP doctors warn against false promises